Monday, December 7, 2009

more swearing on friday...

It's Monday and I really could have worked a half day, and thought about it very seriously and decided I'd rather stay home. Wouldn't you? Maybe if I hadn't worked as a waitress Friday night and Saturday night I would have had more energy to get there today - but alas, I'm home, with my coffee dog and cat, and frankly not sad about not being at school.

Friday wasn't a great day. J. the freakin whirlwind that he is was ping ponging around the room as usual, running up and yelling "CA-CA!" behind the kids backs then running away, etc etc. He is the first born and a prince at home who can do no wrong. His mother nearly cried during our conference because she claims my para is "mean to him." I can be mean to him too, I'm thinking - and he can be REALLY mean to other kids... Cry me a river lady. I'll go a-sailing away.

Not that I'm so mean and bitter - I just get so tired - it's Monday, I'm not even at school and the whole thing exhausts me. Damn. But that's not what I wanted to write about.

3:15 Friday, we're almost done, leaving in the next ten minutes and T., sitting there in the gathering holding a scrap of paper, says "Ms. Lowwwwe, MD wrote this about me."
"No I di'int! No I di'int!" MD is screeching.

I pick up the note: T. is a fucking ass and humps Y. and has sex with her. the end.

Beautiful. MD. is my second grade beautiful, so beautiful to look at but mean girl. Second grade. Fucking ass sex and hump, second grade. Lovely.

I get a piece of paper. I ask her to write T.'s name. It is the same handwriting.
"MD, this is your writing. You did this."

I think it was then I decided I was taking the day off Monday instead of going in for half. I wrote a note to the principal, shoved both of the notes in an envelope to leave with her to deal with.

My husband came home with boxes of books that someone random had given him. Harry Potter and other stuff- like 20 copies of the same books - thought OH! Perfect to give to my kids! We could have reading clubs with chapter books! Yeah! ... and I can't wait to hand them out - My third graders are all just starting to get into Harry Potter.

Oh but in this meantime. I can't wait til Christmas break. I can't wait to start working half time. I hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment