Monday, October 26, 2009

life after death

And the beat goes on...
Home again after essentially helping my grandmother die... the most profound journey of sorts ever taken... so much to say about that it would take another blog altogether. Huge honor to be there. Life changing. Beautiful and tragic at the same time. Miss her so badly...

But back to school tomorrow, the subject of this blog. Yet my past couple weeks will undoubtedly weave it's way into new fabric and perhaps a way of being... I became so soft, so soft with my Gramma... So in love with everything, everyone - with air, with colors, with birds - all these earthly delights we take so hard for granted... And the children - I'm hoping all that love will extend and my temper will be just that much longer and my words will be just that much kinder and my patience will be noticably extended...

I have new stories to share with the children. I can't wait to go back, and I dread going back.
Will keep ya posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment